Thursday, March 3, 2016

Week of 2/28 YouTube Videos to Watch - More Oscars and Politics?




It’s that time of the week again and I believe I have gathered the most random collection of DiFi content to date. No theme this week but a lot of quirky videos that I wanted to share with you:

Week of 2/29 DiFi Videos

ENTERTAINMENT: The Oscars might be over but they are still very much trending online. Casey Neistat’s video is right in that soft spot. He got an invite to the big event and was even able to go backstage so this video is very much “YouTube goes to the Oscars” and it’s better than the actual show.


TRAVEL: The BuzzFeedBlue channel describes its content as “bite-size knowledge for a big world” and their videos are really interesting and creative, much like the original BuzzFeed content. Here, we learn about Japanese Maid Cafes! Neat!



COMEDY: I have already shared an awesome travel video from Above Average (I call it “online SNL”) but here is an even better comedy skit focusing on the presidential race news.



COOKING: Rosanna Pansino (Kin Community) is the crème de la crème of YouTube cooking stars. I honestly cannot stand her voice but she's cute! She shares a cute Emoji Waffles “recipe” this week that might appeal to people with smaller persons at home.


COMEDY: I had to share a Jenna Marbles video at some point. I love this lady. She’s hilarious and makes pretty random videos that hit more than 1M views every week. She embodies what YT content is at its core.


See you next week!

Lulu 

No comments:

Post a Comment