Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fantastic 4 Trailer - I AM PUMPED!

For a movie coming out this summer, there hasn't been much to see of the Fantastic Four. I was eagerly waiting a trailer because, let's face it, after the debacle of the last installment, we were doubtful they could make this franchise any good. I am WAY more optimistic now!

The trailer looks great. It is definitely in the 2015 vibe with your dramatic music and big voice over telling you life's truths and even though it seems a little cliche for a Marvel movie, I am glad this is what they came up with. It's a total departure from the 2005 films and it looks darker and more intriguing.  I like that what you see in that trailer is mostly sci-fi and not much of the superheroes. I adore the cast they have put together and I am hopeful this will be the start of a good franchise because let's be completely honest here, the Fantastic Four are awesome and we want them to succeed! Who isn't a fan of Kate Mara and Miles Teller? Those guys are great actors and I am glad they look credible in this trailer.

I could have done without the last scene where Miles/Mister Fantastic asks "What's coming" but overall it was a good teaser that I believe put a lot of skeptic minds to rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment